Tuesday, February 24, 2009

count down to spring break!

Not that I am going anywhere but I cannot wait for a week to have a flexible schedule!

Last week ended on a great note~ I completed the rest of my goal training for the week so now it just needs to become routine. So far in the last two days I have been going along as planned. Every time I want to sleep in I keep reminding myself to just get it done. Next think I know I am finished with the workout and ready to begin my day!

Now I just have to remember all of this throughout the year! I hate that when summer starts my training goes on the back burner. This should be routine, not forced! I just do so much of my training solo that there really isn't anyone to hold me accountable those three months of summer vacation. I have gotten a bit better over the last couple of years but I am still not working as long as I would like! My goal is that there be a smooth transition from off season training to base training- I don't want to be a total mess when I start up each fall!!

Well, it is time to get my day going! Keep on moving :)

No comments: