Thursday, February 19, 2009

tired, tired, tired.....

Well, I am slow to write! Apparently my blog is a work in progress as well! :)

All is good here, just so very tired. I started getting things into gear for triathlon in the last 3 weeks and am finally getting a routine again. But as soon as I wake up in the morning - I hear that voice "I'm so tired"... This is the first week I have kept that voice at a distance and just kept moving along. As of right now I am fearing the couch- I have to run still at 5 tonight and know I will pass out when I walk into my house!!!

So, with that, I got a running coach for this season and am doing the rest solo. I miss my triathlon team but know that this is what will be best for me and my personal life. I tell you, it is hard to get up to ride alone at 5a.m.!!!

Oh, I met a lady who is training to run 350 miles of the Iditarod trail next month! OMG! Now I know I cannot be worried about being tired :)

So far this week:
2hrs biking
2 hrs swimming
2.5 hrs running
2 hrs lifting
30 min cross train

and 3 more days of training for the week.... wish me luck! :) Ciao!

No comments: