Wednesday, December 3, 2008

oh no!

Well, it is a 3rd day "off" of running and I am a total loser. I need a shot of motivation badly! Sunday's day off was legit, the cramps in my calves were horrible and I just couldn't do much with them. Monday was the typical day off in the week so what is my excuse? Well, let's see, Tuesday was a volleyball tournament which lasted until 7:30p.m. Today??? I did the elliptical for 45 min. this a.m. Does that count? I tell myself yes but I am sitting here contemplating a quick trip to the gym for a short run... I feel obsessive but lazy at the same time. My calves are fine. Totally no excuse for this one! I know today's run was supposed to be short but the ton of crap I have eaten in the last week are pulling me into this greasy black hole! 
Wow~ How depressing was that??? 
I guess on a positive note Volleyball is over this Friday and I can run after work which is what I really need! I hate running inside and it is too dark at 5p.m. Plus the hunger factor is a bit of an issue at that time of evening... I keep promising myself "next week the diet starts" and "next week I will get a more solid routine"... I better kick myself in the butt!
Only 6 1/2 weeks until the race!

No comments: